Tuesday, October 11, 2011

testimony

What can we then say to these things if God be for us then tell me who can be against us. If God opens a door who can dear shut it. You know a couple months prior to my birth the doctors told my mom that there was a complication with her pregnancy and that she should just abort because if she didn't there wouldn't be a hope of either of us surviving. But I am here 22 years proving the doctors wrong and telling the devil that he has no say in my life. What the enemy planned for evil my God turned it around for my good. Now if God already beat death from the time of my birth what can stop me - nothing. Be encourage that the devil my try and stop you but God has already won the battle on calvary so go ahead and walk in you victory. Be blessed and be encourage God has you in mind and He loves you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment