Tuesday, October 11, 2011

steve harvey

i heard steve harvey preaching the other day.... and wow
you know most preachers don't do what steve harvey did...
its not about knowing scriptures its what you do with the scriptures...
steve harvey said that your passion will never get you anywhere its your gift that makes room for you (Proverbs 18:16)
for example my passion is dancing.... but i know that i am not getting on American Best Dance Crew anytime soon
However my gift is writing.... I can make up any story from the top of my head and that is the gift that God has given me... But my passion won't take me past my door step

Steve Harvey said that your gift is what you can do without even thinking about it
But know your gift and that gift will make room for you in front of great men

No comments:

Post a Comment